Prime Position and Unlimited Potential
6 James Street, MOUNT BARKER SA 5251
Set on a perfectly proportioned 760 square metre block, this 3 bedroom home is centrally located within the traditional township of Mount Barker – you’ll be mere minutes away from schools, shopping precincts, while still having the quiet privacy seldom found in some of the newer addresses in Mount Barker (also on up to TWICE the land of some new blocks around town).
Let’s take a look at what you’ll get…
– You’ll have ample storage and living space in the 3 great size bedrooms, two of which feature built-in robe for extra convenience.
– You can soak the aches and pains of the day away in the bath fully equipped with spa jets for extra relaxation.
– The living area has original polished floors and is kept comfortable by the split system air conditioning. And electricity costs are held down with the 1.6Kw solar panels.
– The kitchen flows effortlessly through the living area, and washing up is a breeze with the included dishwasher.
– Out the front, the lush lawn provides great street appeal, while the easy to maintain garden beds provide shade and privacy.
– The spacious backyard is easy to maintain and has plenty of room for pets, a swing set, or even a spa.
– The lockable garage provides secure storage for a car, a trailer, or extra possessions – or the ideal place for an extra, private recreation space.
When you step through the door and take a look for yourself you’ll love what this place has to offer. All you have to do is send me an email or give me a call and we’ll reserve you a private inspection time to come in and take it all in for yourself.
Opportunities like 6 James Street are highly sought after by first home buyers, people downsizing, and in many cases even developers wishing to make the most of the bigger block size and fantastic location.
Booking an inspection today is the only way you’ll be able to avoid the disappointment of missing out!
NOTE – More Photos to come