House Hunters: Here's The Family Home You've Been Looking For.
46A Auricht Road, HAHNDORF SA 5245
If you’re looking for your perfect family home, minutes (walk) from the main street, but still private and secluded for maximum privacy then it’s time to stop looking and start packing.
4 big bedrooms all with built-in (or walk-in) robes provide plenty of undisturbed space.
The open plan living space means you can enjoy cooking, dining, and relaxing as a family (even if it’s just a couple of you).
A big main bathroom with separate toilet plus a private ensuite means optimum functionality for those sought after facilities for those early morning high traffic areas.
You’ll love the front yard, it’s big, it’s airy, and it’s inviting. The low maintenance lawn not only looks great but is perfect for entertaining especially with the easy access to the main living area through the front verandah.
It’s only one street back from one of the most livable towns ON EARTH. This means it’s walking distance to boutique shops, charming cafes, desirable restaurants, and highly reputable schools, while still being protected from the hustle and bustle of the main street traffic.
The cool climate of Hahndorf means you’ll be far more comfortable in the summer heat. The local weather in addition to the comprehensive insulation throughout the house (interior walls, exterior walls, ceiling) plus the premium double glazed windows will save you megabucks on heating and cooling costs.
It doesn’t get much better than that.
This fantastic, versatile, beautiful home is waiting for you to take a tour and experience the highly sought after lifestyle that only comes with living in the heart of the Adelaide Hills. Pick up the phone right now and give us a call, we’ll answer any questions you’ve got, and we’d be happy to set up a time for you to take a look, or reserve a spot for you at our next open inspection. Give me a call (or send me a text) right now.
Here are the specs one more time.
– 4 bedrooms – all with built-in robes.
– 2 Bathrooms – with a separate water closet.
– Open plan living – easy to keep everyone together.
– Spacious front verandah and lawn – perfect for entertaining.
– Private/Secluded location – You won’t be bothered by nosy passers-by.
– Walking distance to schools, shops, cafes, and restaurants – You won’t need to drive everywhere (like most other homes).
– Well insulated and double glazed – You’ll save time, energy, and money keeping cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
– Mains water, power, waste – You won’t need to rely on rainfall or having your wastewater pumped.
– Double carport – you’ll keep your car protected.
– Hills hoist clothesline – easy, practical, convenient.
– Low maintenance gardens – You won’t have to spend every single spare moment watering, pruning, mowing, or mulching.
Come and have a look for yourself – give us a call.