Country Paradise Only Minutes From Town - Your Search Is Over!
238 Dry Plains Road, STRATHALBYN SA 5255
Imagine being able to escape to your own private oasis just minutes from the centre of Strathalbyn.
Hidden away on 10 acres this beautifully finished family home comes complete with big open living spaces, shedding/storage space galore, and plenty of room to entertain.
You’ll fall in love with the house as soon as you lay eyes on it, and its good looks are backed up inside too.
– Big open plan living – perfect for every day or entertaining
– Three great bedrooms, all with built-in/walk-in robes for easy storage.
– Formal lounge provides a quiet retreat away from the main living areas
– Ensuite bathroom off of the master bedroom means extra privacy and efficiency.
– One main bathroom with full sized bath gives you a private sanctuary to soak the worries of the day away.
– Two big, lockable sheds, (both with power) ensure extra, secure storage for farm equipment, caravans, boats, or anything else you can think of.
– Alfresco living maximises your potential for entertaining, or simply enjoying the peaceful sounds and sights of the colourful local birdlife.
– With solid fencing (including electric) you’ll be equipped to run horses, or even a few cows or sheep.
– With both rain and mains water connections you’ll never run dry. And with the extra watering capacity of the biocycle you’ll be able to keep your lawn lush and green.
This style of property is highly sought after, and it’s little wonder why. Spacious living, freedom, and fresh air, all within minutes of the town centre. Come and take a look for yourself. Your future paradise is only a phone call away.
To make an appointment, simply give me a call or send me a message. Our team would love to show you everything this beautiful property has to offer.