Idyllic Country Lifestyle With All The Convenience Of Town Living
14 Jenkins Road, STRATHALBYN SA 5255
A dream location on 5 Acres with wonderful views of the adjacent Burnside Creek Reserve. The birdlife is abundant with a variety of species visiting the established native gardens and fruit trees daily.
An excellent horsing property, suitable for agistment, divided into 5 paddocks with electric fencing. Seclusion, peace and privacy with no near neighbours, is an important asset of this tranquil rural property.
This property ticks all the boxes!
A unique lifestyle property featuring both beautiful surroundings and practical infrastructure. There is scope for all the family to add their mark and enjoy a wide variety of interests and activities.
A spacious well maintained 4-bedroom private home with a large family room and a slow combustion heater for those winter months adding to the comforts of home.
With so many benefits to your new rural life, associate yourself with the plethora of additional features this home will show you every day: –
* Spacious Kitchen
* Separate Lounge/Dining with views over the reserve
* Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning to the Lounge & Master Bedroom
* 1.5kw Solar System
* Mains water and rainwater plumbed to the house
* NBN fibre internet
* Large paved Entertaining Area and Rear Verandah
* 15x6m Workshop with power
* 12x6m Implement Shed with power, suitable for high vehicles
* Undercover parking for 3 vehicles adjoining the home
* All-Weather bitumen driveway with 3 access gateways, one suitable for trucks